Working with Us
Do you love working with Children?
If you possess a genuine affinity for working with babies & children, we would love to hear from you. Blue Ribbon Nannies prides itself on recruiting THE BEST Nannies in Sydney
In order to register:
- A min of 2 years vocational or volunteer Childcare experience is essential
- A valid NSW Working with children check is required – along with 100 points of ID
- We encourage Cert 3, Diploma & ECT trained Nannies to register, your skills are highly recognised & appreciated.
- Valid First Aid training is essential we recommend a Baby & Child First Aid Course, as this is most relevant to Nannies.
- You must be able to swim
- Hold Perm residency of Australia/New Zealand or a 457 Visa.
At this time, we are unable to assist you if you are the holder of a Working or Student visa.
To register, please email us a copy of your CV, with a little bit about you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A consultant will contact you in view of registering with Blue Ribbon Nannies.